Some stores insist you fork over hundreds or thousands of dollars for a new computer when the old one isn’t running well. Save yourself the money AND the trouble – Let us Fixit!
- Covers Virus/Malware Removal, System Optimization and basic hardware installation or replacement, such as RAM or Optical Drives.
- Covers any repair that involves a hardware replacement/upgrade, such as Hard Drive, CPU or Motherboard.
- Data backup and restoration
Special Rates for Common Laptop Problems
DC Jack repair
- If your Laptop will not hold a charge, regardless of how long it has been plugged in, your DC jack has probably been damaged.
- This is an all-inclusive price for the replacement of cracked screens or repair of dim or otherwise malfunctioning laptop screens.
- Certain laptops with large screens (16.9″-17″) may require a more expensive replacement screen and the price will reflect the premium part cost.